The MSF provides and enhances Christian fellowship for all senior members of the church as well as their friends, and to support them in their walk with Christ or lead them to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
Main Activities/Programs (Held on Tuesdays in Wesley Legacy Centre)
- Devotions and Bible Study (Fellowship Room)
- Japanese Language Class (Beginners) (Room 1)
- Japanese Language Class (Conversation) (Room 2)
- Ukulele Session (Fellowship Room)
- Line Dancing (MPH, Menara Wesley)
- Small Group (Chapel) – 2nd & 4th Tuesdays
- Singing Evergreen Favourites (Music Room)
- Fellowship Lunch (Cafeteria)
In addition, MSF also facilitates numerous talks on various topics, organise Annual Spiritual Retreats, arrange 1-day outings to places of interests, as well as attending National MSF Annual Camps.
We welcome everyone aged 50 years and above to join us!
We meet on Tuesdays from 9.15 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. at Wesley Legacy Centre.